When you use our services, you’re trusting us with your information. We understand this is a big responsibility and work hard to protect your information and put you in control.
Information We May Collect
When providing our services, we may collect, store, and use the following information related to you. If you do not provide the relevant information, you may not be able to register as our user, enjoy certain services we provide, or achieve the intended effects of the relevant services.
Information You Provide
- Relevant personal information you provide to us when registering an account or using our services, such as email, etc.
- Shared information you provide to other parties through our services, as well as information you store when using our services.
Information We Obtain from You
- Log information refers to the technical information that the system may automatically collect when you use our services, including but not limited to:
- Device or software information, such as configuration information provided by your mobile device, web browser, or other programs used to access our services, your IP address, and device identifiers.
- Information about the searches or browsing activities you perform when using our services, such as search terms used, URLs of social media pages visited, and other information and content details you browse or request while using our services.
- Information about your communications through our services, such as account information of the parties you communicated with, as well as the time, data, and duration of the communications.
- Information contained in the content you share through our services (metadata), such as the date, time, or location of shared photos or videos taken or uploaded.